Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's CLI

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Macy's CLI

@Starting_Over2013wrote:

Decided to try for another Macy's cli; my limit was at $10k. I accidentally typed $25k instead of $15k as the desired credit limit...they countered with $22k! It's crazy how much this card has grown, especially considering usage has been very minimal. 

That's the type of accident I don't mind having as long as it works out like it did. Congratulations!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 21 of 30
peghede
Valued Contributor

I applied m8s ,i don't bs,HP EXP , instant app.i took the retail one since looks like ill grow faster and higher vs amx.

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHING CHING CHING......$$$$$$ Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 30
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 24 of 30
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@peghedewrote:

I applied m8s ,i don't bs,HP EXP , instant app.i took the retail one since looks like ill grow faster and higher vs amx.

Cool that you got it. Although the AMEX does grow pretty quick for some profiles and does go past $25K--but you can always app for it later. I've got the Nordstrom retail card (one year old) and am still debating going after the Visa--the rep said you can have both of those also. What was the SL if you don't mind me asking?

BUSINESS
Message 25 of 30
peghede
Valued Contributor

i got little sl (like rohan said) 15k

Message 26 of 30
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@peghedewrote:

i got little sl (like rohan said) 15k

HOLY MOLY! That's pretty darn good right out of the gate for Macy's. I'll be watching to see if you can take that bad boy over $25K--you got a darn good shot at it. I got my Macy's retail back in Sept. 2013 with a $600 SL and exactly 2 years later I got it to $24K where it is now (I never bothered to try for that last $1000).

BUSINESS
Message 27 of 30
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yeah ,lost 3 points on exp cuz of the hp now fico8 847 (was 850 before i app)

for cli they use eq correct? sp?

Message 28 of 30
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@peghedewrote:

Yeah ,lost 3 points on exp cuz of the hp now fico8 847 (was 850 before i app)

for cli they use eq correct? sp?

Not sure who Citi/DSNB uses for SP nowadays. But I think you have to have it at least 6 to 9 mos. before eligible for a CLI.

BUSINESS
Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take to get your CLI?

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.