Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s CLI

tag
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Re: Macy’s CLI

I have store card and I was told that over the cell when I asked the requirements for upgrade to amex from macys and bloom store to amex. For macys I am corect is +1200 in one calendar year and for  bloom over 3000/year to be considered when they'll review your account. I will let you know in few months if that was a corect info from that representative.

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 21 of 24
althes
Frequent Contributor

Thanks.

Guess I will be making a few purchases to reach that 1200 for macys.

Message 22 of 24
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sitting at work bored and decided to ask for CLI on Macy’s my oldest account and very first account I opened EVER. Started at 800 limit has been there since didn’t want to be greedy asked for 200 to round $1000 instant approval kinda disappointed thinking I should I have asked for more now

In 30 days, call and ask for another CLI. Ask for $5K. If it's too much, they will probably counter. Don't ever worry about being greedy. The CSR doesn't know you from Adam 😉

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 23 of 24
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI approval!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.