Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s Card CLI

tag
Dgr24
Valued Member

Re: Macy’s Card CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Today was 31 days after my last Macy's CLI. For some reason I always have to call in which is annoying. I asked for 10k and was approved!  I always wonder if I should ask for more when it's that easy. 

I started with $200 in March

CLI to $2,500 in April

CLI to $5,000 in May

CLI to $10,000 today

Wow! Congratulations on the $10K CL!

You've been asking every 31 days? Perhaps I should adopt this strategy. All of my CLIs have been generated by them but since joining this forum (about a month ago), I was empowered to ask for one since it's a SP. 

My balance was $0 and they increased my CLI from $3700 to $8700. So I am going to ask for more after the 31 day mark like you Smiley Happy 

Credit Cards

Retail Cards
Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I say go for it!  Yes, I have been asking every 31 days on the dot

Message 22 of 35
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Macy’s Card  2X  CLI!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 23 of 35
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree!  I find it weird that some people can do it online and some can't. 

, I am also one of those that can't get a Macy's AMEX CLI online and have to phone-in my request. Smiley Surprised

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 24 of 35
Dgr24
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I say go for it!  Yes, I have been asking every 31 days on the dot

@Anonymous Can you please confirm if you have the Macy's store card or Macy's AMEX? Thanks! 

Credit Cards

Retail Cards
Message 25 of 35
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!😎

No that is super fast Growth!🤥

Message 26 of 35
tbque
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous Congrats on growing the Macy's CL, great job!

Message 27 of 35
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I ask higher than $5K as I have been granted (2) $7500.00 CLI's.Smiley Happy

Congrats @Anonymous that truely is impressive. Smiley Wink Now I'm excited I got this card.  Which card do you have? Store or Amex?

@M_Smart007 are you asking this ^^^ cli on the Store card or the Amex version?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the store card

Message 29 of 35
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

I ask higher than $5K as I have been granted (2) $7500.00 CLI's.Smiley Happy

Congrats @Anonymous that truely is impressive. Smiley Wink Now I'm excited I got this card.  Which card do you have? Store or Amex?

@M_Smart007 are you asking this ^^^ cli on the Store card or the Amex version?

@GApeachy  I ask on both cards. I have had the store card a little longer, so it has grown to $25K

The Amex has grown to $10.5K

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.