Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s Card CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy’s Card CLI

@M_Smart007  How do you apply for the Amex version if you already have the store card?

Message 31 of 35
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007  How do you apply for the Amex version if you already have the store card?

@Anonymous This was not known, until I looked at @Anonymous 's Siggy.

I was like hey, how did He get (2) Macy's .. So I inquired the great professor of FICO scoringSmiley Happy

And he explained that they were both His. So I called Macy's and asked about having two cards,

in normal CSR fashion, I got .. well you can't pick the system decides (I already knew that)

I asked about a second card, She said "Just Apply and if it approves you, you have the choice to accept"

so I did.

Most people would say; "Why would you want two?"

I like having a huge amount of Utilization padding. Probably 90-95% of the cards I have, I do not need. (except for Util. padding)

Also having lender diversification is really great, just in case a lender get's weird and decides to shut you down.

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007  Thanks for the info!  Good to know for the future if I decide to get one

Message 33 of 35
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 34 of 35
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI approval!

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.