Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's and Bloomingdales CLI to $25k!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Macy's and Bloomingdales CLI to $25k!

Forgot to post this a few weeks ago.  Ok, these cards are now at goal CL. Both cards went from a SL of $500 to $25k in 8 months.  Not too shabby😉

DATA~ Both cards on same cli dates. If you are eligible for a cli on one card, you are on the other one too. 

12/1/16- instant approval on line $500 sl

2/20/17- cli to $5.5k

4/06/17- cli to $10k

5/15/17- cli to $15k

6/30/17- cli to $21k

8/01/17- cli to $25k

Also to mention that Macy's was IIB in my BK, and still reports as a negative, and I had a Blooms card years ago, closed for non-use in 2012. It reports positive on my reports. 

IMG_7558.JPG

IMG_7557.JPG

20 REPLIES 20
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macy's and Bloomingdales CLI to $25k!

Congrats Pizza!  It's been 2 statements since my Bloomingdales got approved.  Any idea when they'll consider a CLI?

Message 2 of 21
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! My Macy's store card has been at $24K for almost 2 years--since the Citi takeover. I better hurry up though and put some significant spend on that bad boy before they CLD me!Smiley LOL

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 3 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Smiley Surprised

I never got on this wagon of Bloomies or Macys, or for that matter any of those similarly popular named store cards but looks like those who have are seeing some super nice limits come their way.

Big Congrats! on racking it up while waiting for the clouds to clear Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Congrats Pizza!  It's been 2 statements since my Bloomingdales got approved.  Any idea when they'll consider a CLI?

HI B!! I got my first CLI at 2 months. I was approved on 12/1/16, but took forever to get card, so I didnt have a chance to use it till like a a week before Christmas.  You can ask online, and they will counter offer. So, ask if your CL is for example 1k-5k, ask for $10k, and they will counter or give it to you.   Nows a good time because Labor Day is always a big day for sales!! Smiley Happy  Good Luck... Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

HI B!! I got my first CLI at 2 months. I was approved on 12/1/16, but took forever to get card, so I didnt have a chance to use it till like a a week before Christmas.  You can ask online, and they will counter offer. So, ask if your CL is for example 1k-5k, ask for $10k, and they will counter or give it to you.   Nows a good time because Labor Day is always a big day for sales!! Smiley Happy  Good Luck... Smiley Happy

I tried online, it told me to call Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

I tried online, it told me to call Smiley Sad

UGH! Nooooooo!  my 1st increase was a little over 2 1/2 months  from initial approval. When was your approval date?

Message 7 of 21
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats Pizza.  And then we can go to Bloomingdale's and try out your new credit limit and then go next-door to Macy's I do the same. 

IMG_1633.JPG

Message 8 of 21
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

P.S  I'm on Bloomingdale's.com as we speak. 

Message 9 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats Pizza.  And then we can go to Bloomingdale's and try out your new credit limit and then go next-door to Macy's I do the same. 

IMG_1633.JPG

You're ON Saleen!! Smiley Happy Then you can whip out that mega BOFA $80k card LOL Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.