cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's and Bloomingdales Increase Success!

tag
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

Macy's and Bloomingdales Increase Success!

Just went online and put in for increases on my Macy's and Bloomingdales accounts. My previous line on both was 2k. I asked for increase of 3k on each account system countered with 3500 so i took it 1500 increase on both accounts. Both approved instantly. My last increase was also instant about 60 days ago. I noticed the system starting giving instant decision increases for me about a couple months ago. Before that decisions were not instant. I know they upgraded their system 2-3 months ago. Both were soft pull increases as far as I know. For the longest time Macy's was hard nosed with an increase. Went from 600 to 1000 then to 1400 then to 2000 and now to 3500. Seems like they loosened up a bit. My last soft pull was in february on efx was at 647 fico. hope these datapoints help. Bloomingdale's went from 500 to 2000 and now to 3500.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's and Bloomingdales Increase Success!

Nice increases! 
Message 2 of 4
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Nice! Are either of them the Amex version or store cards?.
Message 3 of 4
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

No just the regular store cards. I prefer the real Amex. I have green card and delta sky miles from Amex. Macys and Bloomingdales not good for carrying a balance only pay in full with them. I like the extra limit for utilization purposes.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.