cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's and Bloomingdales back early post BK!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Macy's and Bloomingdales back early post BK!!

@happypill wrote:

Congrats on your approvals!  Is it the same application for the Amex versions or do you specifically apply for one type or the other?  Did they use the same pull for both cards?

I applied online, so you can only apply for the store card version.  The AMEX version has to be in store.  I need to check my reports, but Im assumming I got 2 pulls, I could be wrong. I know they pull EX for me though, always have, plus it was the only one open. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 20
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats on getting those back!

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza, now I know why I couldn't find you in the garden.......you ran away 🌻💐Smiley Very Happy Congrats!!!! 

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Pizza.

So happy for you.  Always enjoy reading about your great news.

Message 14 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats Pizza1.  

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Pizza! So happy you were able to get back in with them. I included Macy's Amex in my BK7 and feared that I would not be able to get back in with them if I wanted. You give me hope. 

Message 16 of 20
dragonfly66
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your come back!

Current - FICO 3/2019: EX(753); EQ(763); TU(749)
Beginning - FICO 7/2014: EX(630); EQ(608); TU(581)
Credit: Wells Fargo Home Projects Charge Card ($7,800); Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa ($4,000); Capital One Quicksilver ($10,000); Capital One Venture ($6,000); Discover it ($7,900); Macy's ($20,000); BrandsMart ($4,000); Banana Republic ($1,200); Lowes ($12,000); Amex Everyday ($30,000); Macy's Amex ($15,000); Amex Platinum (NPSL); Citi Diamond Preferred ($9,000); Chase Freedom ($9,000); Wells Fargo Outdoor Solutions ($10,000); SunTrust HELOC ($25,000)
Message 17 of 20
ddemari
Super Contributor

Yay congrats!! Those cards can definitely grow!
Message 18 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Pizza have you been on a........roll????? again????

way to go as i find sometimes it can be more fulfilling getting back something you had then just getting a cli or what not. Way to perservereSmiley Happy
Message 19 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Appreciate all the kind words everyone!!

I know these are store cards and nothing special, but they were challenge cards for me to try and get back. I have much better major cards obviously to use with high limits, but just something about getting back a card that you knew you were BL from for a certain about of time. Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.