Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy’s and Kohl’s CLI!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Macy’s and Kohl’s CLI!

@MommomG08 wrote:

I have put in a lot of work on my credit and decided to do a round of asking for a CLI on a few cards. Macy's went from $200 to $1000 and Kohl's went from $700 to $1,500!  I tried my Target card by calling and he said they were not doing instant CLIs right now so hopefully soon since Ive had the card 3 years and never had a CLI. Either way super happy about the other two cards!!

Grats on your two increases Smiley Happy

Hmm on Target, lately such info means the portfolio is in flux and likely being sold.

Message 11 of 16
MommomG08
Valued Member

Ugh well hopefully that means it will be changed for good and not for the bad 🤔 

@gdale6 wrote:

@MommomG08 wrote:

I have put in a lot of work on my credit and decided to do a round of asking for a CLI on a few cards. Macy's went from $200 to $1000 and Kohl's went from $700 to $1,500!  I tried my Target card by calling and he said they were not doing instant CLIs right now so hopefully soon since Ive had the card 3 years and never had a CLI. Either way super happy about the other two cards!!

Grats on your two increases Smiley Happy

Hmm on Target, lately such info means the portfolio is in flux and likely being sold.

Message 12 of 16
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLIs!

Current FICO 8:

Message 13 of 16
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on both of your Macy's and Kohl's CLI's 👍🏼🎉🥳

Message 14 of 16
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@MommomG08  those are amazing jumps! Congrats

Message 15 of 16
Demented1
Established Contributor

Very nice @MommomG08, congrats on your CLI's...enjoy the added spend power! Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.