Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's got me LOL

tag
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

Macy's got me LOL

So I was in Macy's this morning to pick up a dress for my neice. While checking out the sales person told me I could get ad extra 25% off if I opened a Macy's charge. Dont tell me I going to save money because that is a catalyst for me to pull the trigger . Sooo now I own a Macy card. Oh well the coupons will be good at Christmas.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's got me LOL

Congratulations! I am a Macy's fan, and before BK I had their store card and their AMEX. They have some really good sales too, even without coupons. Macy's is one of the store cards that fit my spend. I hope you get great use out of it! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! What's your CL?

Message 3 of 8
belle6m2k
Regular Contributor

1400 not real high. My scores are all between 740 and 783. Not sure who they pull. I have had a bunch of new accounts in the last 6 months (BJ Mastercard Costco Citi m, Westgate etc) so that may be a factor. I'm a spend and PIF girl so the CL isn't really a huge factor for me.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No worries, I started out with $300 @ Macy's and am now at $3900. I guess in a few more months, I'll ask for more. but it's respectable for me.

Message 5 of 8
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Congrats and welcome 2 the Macy's family....

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nicely done, i like Macys as well. Ordering online i always receive fairly fast so am impressed with them for that. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 7 of 8
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

congrats!!

Macy's doesn't like to play with me.

Maybe because I burned them in bk many moons ago...

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.