Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macy's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's

@yoyo wrote:

thanks...how often should you apply for an increase? every three months?

i ask 2 days after each statement cuts. My statement cuts on the 13th and i ask on the 15th. I started at 500 in September and my first increase was after my november statement, asked for 5,000 and they countered with 3,000. was done online, soft pull. Then asked after December statement, asked for 9,000 and it was granted. online and soft pull again. Then asked after januarys statement , asked for 15,000 and was instantly approved. online and soft pull again. So in my opnion ask high!!!

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macy's

@Anonymous wrote:

I just requested a CLI on our Macy's account that was opened in Nov. I was a tad nervous because we've opened a few cards recently which has yo-yo'd our scores a bit. I told the rep that the low limit made it a little difficult to use the card regularly. I was pleasently surprised when they raised our SL from $300 to $1000.

FWIW: for those who might be curious, CLI with Macy's IS A HARD PULL. Which I'm not too happy about, but I suppose that's the name of the game.

that is not true. Many people are reporting that macys cli are soft pulls. myself included. Started a 500 and currently am now at 15,000. all cli requests done online and all soft pulls.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.