Did you mean: 

Macy store card CLI 6K!!!!!!!

tag
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Macy store card CLI 6K!!!!!!!

@slickwidit wrote:

OMG!!!!!

I've been getting 1500 every 2 months as it seems this is schedule I'm on. my day to hit the luv botton is 2nd every 2 months and I would get 1500 cli.... on May 2nd I requested a 20k... yeah... don't know what I was thinking. It ask me to call in and they even sent me an email to call in. to be 100% honest, I was scared. So I left it alone. I did some mother's day shopping and paid the bill off on Monday. Today I was catching up on some of the approvals of my MyFico Family and thought, "I didn't get my 2 month 1500 bux. I need my money!" lol. I asked for 10k for a total of 17,900 and they counted with 13,900. 6k increase after being almost 2 weeks late on cli luv Smiley Happy. This card started at $400 when it opened. 

I have a few questions:

1.) what is the most limit the store card can carry?

2.) how will I know when I'm eligable for Amex version?

3.) how much exactly should I ask for in the my request for cli?

4.) if they are asking me to call in, should I? (I'd prefer not to lol)

5.) does the home depot card work the same?

to give some insights. ch7 BK 7/29/2014 scores are 701 to 715 across the 3 CBs. 22% ute. 135k income.

Congrats on your CLI 🤑👍

1. Last month I got 6K on CLI but thats howmuch I asked for. I'm not sure that I would want too much exposure with Citi especially on store card!

2. I would have loved to get AMEX version but only if they could convert my store card! 2 Macy's card... mehh!

3. You probably can get up to 50k, but should you.. even tho its very tempting 🤔 

4. 😳

5. Home depot is normally HP for CLI. I also did that for +10K CLI

Message 11 of 12
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Macy store card CLI 6K!!!!!!!

Threads like these always motivate me with my Macys & Bloomies card.  Today marked day 31 since my last CLI and today I was bumped from $1800 to $3300 on both cards.  I've gone from a $300 SL to $3300 in a matter of 7 months.  Thanks again to the OP for the reminder and also thanks for everyone who posts about these cards as well.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.