-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

Congrats!! Nice CLI!
Message 21 of 89
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Nice.  Mines was a hard pull that I had to have removed because I was told over and over it would be a soft.  Like your new limit.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 89
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

Very nice. Once they start reporting the limits I might request an increase on mine. I just hope that the reported limit is the same as the one the automated line says. If that's the case, they increased my CL by $1700 bringing it from $300 to $200. Got the card back in 08 as my second card and never requested a CLI.

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 23 of 89
CS800
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Congrats!! Nice CLI!

Unbelievable I know.

Message 24 of 89
CS800
Super Contributor

@JusdoNit wrote:

Nice.  Mines was a hard pull that I had to have removed because I was told over and over it would be a soft.  Like your new limit.

I will refresh my EX report tonight and see if it was indeed a soft. If not, they will be hearing from me.

Last year I asked for a CLI and it was a HP on EX only. Maybe I should call them on this one but it has already pass the 12 month time.

Message 25 of 89
CS800
Super Contributor

@mmduluth wrote:

Very nice. Once they start reporting the limits I might request an increase on mine. I just hope that the reported limit is the same as the one the automated line says. If that's the case, they increased my CL by $1700 bringing it from $300 to $200. Got the card back in 08 as my second card and never requested a CLI.

That's what I thought. I will ask for another CLI in June next year and hopefully they do report the actual CL.

Message 26 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:
I just spoke to a supervisor and she confirmed it is a soft pull. I just got a CLI from $300 to $2000. Holy Cow I'm speechless.

Congrats CS!!!

That's one nice CLI, now hopefully they will start reporting the CL to the CRA's.

Congrats again my Friend!!

Message 27 of 89
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:
I just spoke to a supervisor and she confirmed it is a soft pull. I just got a CLI from $300 to $2000. Holy Cow I'm speechless.

Congrats CS!!!

That's one nice CLI, now hopefully they will start reporting the CL to the CRA's.

Thanks,

How is it going with your KB upgrade project?

Message 28 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Congrats CS!!!

Thanks,

How is it going with your KB upgrade project?

Well, Winter is setting in here and it will be nearly impossible to do any work until April/May next year anyway.

I'm just going to save as much $$ as I can from now to then, I want to be able to PIF that baby off right after I charge it.

Then on the other hand, I want to purchase a home in the next 1.5 yrs, so I think the KB project will be put on hold, I know that 7999 will be much better invested into a home rather than a KB Supercharger.

But one day, not so far off, I will have that KB Whipple in my Stang!!!Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for asking CSSmiley Happy

Happy Holidays to you and yours my Friend.

Message 29 of 89
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

CS - that is an awesome increase! Congrats.

I have to go get my wife a couple of gifts tonight at Macy's and I may try for their store card. My Wife has the Macy's Amex.

Maybe they will be nice and give me the same!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 30 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.