cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys CLI

Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Macys CLI

Well I had been stuck with macys for quite sometime. Every time I tried I got the "you have to call screen ".

 

I made a purchase last month and PIAF yesterday, checked the CLI button and what do you know, it finally gave me the screen to request one, 

 

I instant approval 8K to 13K😆 So I am thinking I had to show some activity. Quick note same scenario for DH's home depot, I think I see a pattern with Citi cobranded cards.

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

5k CLI is good any day of the week, congrats Smiley Happy.


Message 2 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

Congrats on the CLI!


Scores - All bureaus 756 +
TCL - Est. $275K
Message 3 of 7
James_A
Senior Contributor

Re: Macys CLI


@Jnbmom wrote:

... So I am thinking I had to show some activity ...


What a hoot -- they expect activity first. Who'd a thunk it?

And Congrats! J&b on a very nice 5K CLI (and for cracking the code!)

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (3/12/2021): FICO 08 EXP: 748; TU: 755; EQ: 773
2020 Goal Score: 760 across the board


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 7
Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Macys CLI


@James_A wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

... So I am thinking I had to show some activity ...


What a hoot -- they expect activity first. Who'd a thunk it?

And Congrats! J&b on a very nice 5K CLI (and for cracking the code!)


Yes I know right, you mean I have to use the card 😂😂

EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 5 of 7
gabeerwin
Contributor

Re: Macys CLI

Congrats!  Macy's has been good to me.  I went from a couple hundred bucks to $25k in a couple years.

Message 6 of 7
Jnbmom
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Macys CLI


@gabeerwin wrote:

Congrats!  Macy's has been good to me.  I went from a couple hundred bucks to $25k in a couple years.

 

 

Yes I think I started at 410 odd amount and I got my card in 11/17


EXP 758 TU 783 EQ 729
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.