Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys and Overstock CLI

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Macys and Overstock CLI

My Macy's AMEX is up to 21k and request an increase tonight for that extra 4k.... Approved to 25k.  Also got an extra 2k increase again for my Overstock, it's up to 14k now.  Still gardening for Chase, 3 more months to go.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

Re: Macys and Overstock CLI

@blazerein wrote:

My Macy's AMEX is up to 21k and request an increase tonight for that extra 4k.... Approved to 25k.  Also got an extra 2k increase again for my Overstock, it's up to 14k now.  Still gardening for Chase, 3 more months to go.

@blazerein  Congrats on your increases! How long have you had your overstock? Did you have auto increases or requested them?

Message 2 of 19
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

3 months is no time at all over here in credit land...you'll make it. Congrats on some massive store card limits! That Macy's card is calling my name once I get a few others out of the way. 

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 19
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 19
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 19
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@blazerein wrote:

Congratulations on your CLI's! 🥳🥳🥳 I have the same question as @LusedtoLurk. How did you get your Overstock CLI, please?Steps you took? TY. Learning from everyone. 🙏🏻

Message 7 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on hitting the 25K with Macys and that is a very good limit for overstock Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 19
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's terrific!  Congratulations on your approvals!! 🎉🥂

Message 9 of 19
blazerein
Established Contributor

@Iusedtolurk  @Anonymous  My overstock is about 11 months now with initial CL of 3.5K.  Followed myfico suggestions that after I received the card to register it online and click that Credit Increase Request button.  Approved right away of additional 2K.  Since then I click the Increase Request after every 61 days also as suggested here in myfico.  Thanks and Good luck.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.