Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys sp cli

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys sp cli

Yeah this one shocked me as i had just did it for fits and gigglesSmiley Happy. I could have tried and asked for more but 2k felt right . Dont think ill put too much spend this year on my store cards as im gonna try to pay down all my cc debt if i can by years end. But thanks DjSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on this one! MACY'S is HQ shopping @ its finest.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joe.... this is the store card right?
Message 13 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks David, yeah i appreciate the fast shipping when ordering online.

Yeah, DJ, this is the store card. Would i like the Amex version, sure but when i got approved my scores werent good enough so i apped for the store version. To get the Amex version now would seem redundant and no way do i want to attack my aaol for a card thst i basically have with excemption of using it elswhere. Lol, id much rather have a Penfed Amex if i had to get a co branded amexerSmiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
happy0510
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks David, yeah i appreciate the fast shipping when ordering online.

Yeah, DJ, this is the store card. Would i like the Amex version, sure but when i got approved my scores werent good enough so i apped for the store version. To get the Amex version now would seem redundant and no way do i want to attack my aaol for a card thst i basically have with excemption of using it elswhere. Lol, id much rather have a Penfed Amex if i had to get a co branded amexerSmiley Happy

Stumbled upon this post looking for info on my Macys so I clicked the CLI and asked for 5K and instant approval!!

Hope it's a SP Smiley Frustrated

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very Nice HappySmiley Happy " Happy" for you Smiley Happy Sounds like a sp, keep your eyes open just in case but i love how they dont give you the runaround like the DC does. I know one is legacy and makes sense but after a rough atart to my Macys journey, its been smooth sailing ever since our hiccupSmiley Happy
Message 16 of 17
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the Macy's sp cli averagejoescredit!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.