Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major CLI on Cathay Pacific and Marvel, Thank you Forum Family

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Major CLI on Cathay Pacific and Marvel, Thank you Forum Family

Hello my friends here , I just got myFico scores my all time highs from 461 in December 2016 to today EQ-679,EX-686,TU-710. This is the first time i have ever had a score over 700. I hit the love button on Cathay Pacific, from $4400 to $15000, Marvel from $1500-$8000. Over $17,000 in increase in one night not bad. Its amazing ,thank you all for your posts,feedback and support. Lets help each other all the way, if I can help anyone here just ask.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Major CLI on Cathay Pacific and Marvel, Thank you Forum Family

CONGRATULATIONS !!!! Had great CLIs myself from Sync last week. 

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s almost as nice to get a cli as a new card, but we all know there’s nothing like the feeling of a new card approval ( I got a chill just saying it,lol) .Keep posting, it motivates and inspires us to keep working for more than we thought possible.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations excellent increases. Dv

Message 4 of 11
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I have the Cathay card will have to try for a CLI soon

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 5 of 11
kaw943
Regular Contributor

Sync was showing a lot of luv last week for me as well on CLI's, On my Paypal Rewards card went from 3500 to 14000 and my Gap Visa went from 2000 to 10000.  I think they know the holidays are upon us and want folks to spend.  Anyway Congrats on your CLI's its a thing of beauty. 

Trans 740| Equifax 722| Experian 733| Chase Sapphire Reserve 20k|Discover It 12k| Bofa Cash Rewards 22k| Citi Prestige 11k and AA Executive WEMC 22k|Amazon SC 7k|FNBO TravElite 10k| Amex Plat NSPL, Everyday Preferred 6k|PenFed Plat Rewards
Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Major nice cli's. Enjoy them the best you canSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,  great CLI for any card.  Would you mind sharing your spend on the Cathay Pacific card as well the numbers of statements cut before you requested increase?  Thanks. 

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nccarguy, I have had the Cathay card for 3 months I spent about 1500 a month and paid all before it reported. I requested a increase about 2 months in and turn down and then after the third statement I requested $8000 and approved and then about a week requested $15000 approved.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response and again, congrats.  I picked up this card last month to partially make up for the upcoming loss of CL Virgin America card and I can use the bonus miles towards an AA business ticket to Barcelona this Spring. 

@Anonymous wrote:
Nccarguy, I have had the Cathay card for 3 months I spent about 1500 a month and paid all before it reported. I requested a increase about 2 months in and turn down and then after the third statement I requested $8000 and approved and then about a week requested $15000 approved.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.