Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Love from Discover

tag
MAstudent07
Contributor

Major Love from Discover

Hi everyone:

I know I don't post often, but this morning I decided to request an increase on my Discover It card. I don't know why, but they keep increasing my limit every time I ask for one. I ask once a year and I have been a card holder for 7 years.

I clicked on the luv button this morning and I got a $6,000.00 increase bring my total credit limit to $36,000.00. Shocked much?

Anyways, I always like to share my positive experiences because it may help others see that some companies are willing to show love for their customers. Have a blessed day my friends.

Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Major Love from Discover

@MAstudent07 wrote:

Hi everyone:

I know I don't post often, but this morning I decided to request an increase on my Discover It card. I don't know why, but they keep increasing my limit every time I ask for one. I ask once a year and I have been a card holder for 7 years.

I clicked on the luv button this morning and I got a $6,000.00 increase bring my total credit limit to $36,000.00. Shocked much?

Anyways, I always like to share my positive experiences because it may help others see that some companies are willing to show love for their customers. Have a blessed day my friends.

Uhm... Isn't that the point? Anyways Congrats on the increase!!

Message 2 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow that's a FANTASTIC increase!!!! Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 12
degs138
Established Contributor

Good increase.  I have recently stopped getting increased.  I'm trying to figure out what cards i'm going to keep then just push for big limits on those.  I'm getting to a point where I want to consolidate all my reward cards.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow! 6k is a great cli and cl is nothing to sneeze at either. Discover does love you, wtg.
Message 6 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Let me count the ways Disco loves you......123456789.... this could go on for awhile, got 35,991 more to goSmiley Wink Superb jobSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never wanted some major love from Discover the way i want it right now, Is it 2/5/2017 yet?
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have never wanted some major love from Discover the way i want it right now, Is it 2/5/2017 yet?

Super Bowl Sunday sounds like a fun day to request a Discover CLI Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the 6K increase. I love seeing all this discover love lately!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.