cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel 3x CLI before I even received the card

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Marvel 3x CLI before I even received the card

Approved for Marvel last week with a disappointing $1k SL.  

The card hit my CR within a couple of days with a $1k SL.  Today I received the card and it said $3k SL, so I was confused.  I looked at my CR and it is now listed as $3k.  Then, I logged into the online account and it said $1k SL.  I then called to activate the card and the auto line told me it was a $1k limit.  I logged back into the Marvel online account, after activating the card, and my credit limit changed from $1k to $3k.   Soooo, Marvel tripled my SL before I even received the card and I did not call or request anything.  Not bad.

Cap 1 Venture (14k) ~ Fifth Third Truly Simple (12k) ~ Fifth Third Simple #2 (10k) ~ Fifth Third Trio (10k) ~ AMEX ED (10k) ~ Huntington Voice 3x Reward (10k) ~ Huntington Voice APR (10k) ~ Discover IT (7.5k) ~ PENFED Power Cash (10k) ~ PENFED Platinum Reward (10k) ~ Gardner White Comenity (6.8k) ~ Chase Freedom (6k) ~ Wells Fargo Plat (5k) ~ Amazon (5k) ~ Sams Club (5k) ~ Alliant (5k) ~ Kohls (3k) ~ Marvel (3k) ~ DICKS (2.2k) ~ Flagstar (2k) ~Cap 1 Plat (1.6k) ~ CITI Simpl (1k) ~ AMEX BCE (1k) ~~ TCL $157,000
F8 EX 600 (3/17)
F8: EQ 745, TU 754, EX 741 (8/17)
~~ UTIL 2% INQ 8 (12 mo)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Valued Member

Re: Marvel 3x CLI before I even received the card

Nice! Congrats!

Message 2 of 4
Valued Contributor

Grats! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy !Starg
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.