Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Approved

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Marvel Approved

Yes Care Credit is Synchrony but i believe it maybe Sync Financial.

Ficofuel, i know you can get it up to 25k because many months ago a member had 16k worth of fraud on itSmiley Sad. I also believe i may have read someone actually getting a 50k limit though im not 100% sure it was the Marvel card.
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for that info. I had no idea they went past 10K..
Message 12 of 21
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

FYI

Care credit is likely a HP. There are alot of people saying care credit CLI is a HP Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the approval!  screamer.gif

When I was approved for my Sam's Club MasterCard my TU was barely north of 700, and I was approved for $1500 as well.  A year later and with a clean TU my CL was $20k.  Smiley Wink

You might not jump directly to $20k, but as your TU increases you'll see them be more willing to loosen the purse strings.  Once you get to 730-740 or so you'll likely be able to get credit solutions to bump you to $20k or $25k with no problems (possibly sooner... YMMV).

Again, huge congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 21
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Synchrony Bank can take you to places you never been to before with their generosity.

Just keep raising your TU FICO score making use of their cards and they will answer with power results!

Congratulations!

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats good to know, I have been sitting in 680 land for the past 2 years. Once the rehab on the house is done ill be able to refinance the house and get rid of all the credit card balances (from the rehab) plus most of my student loans. Im hoping that finally pushes me above 700. The student loans were origionated around $25k for each year I went to DePaul and are all sitting between $35-$40k so I know those are whats killing my score.

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yes Care Credit is Synchrony but i believe it maybe Sync Financial.

Ficofuel, i know you can get it up to 25k because many months ago a member had 16k worth of fraud on itSmiley Sad. I also believe i may have read someone actually getting a 50k limit though im not 100% sure it was the Marvel card.

Haha...that was me with all that fraud! Mine has a $25k limit.

Message 17 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ahh, those were the daysSmiley Happy Smiley Wink. That always stuck with me. Wasnt it like some craziness of putting all these ridiculous high charges over in India or something? Hope your Marvel world has been properly rescued by the AvengersSmiley Wink
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ahh, those were the daysSmiley Happy Smiley Wink. That always stuck with me. Wasnt it like some craziness of putting all these ridiculous high charges over in India or something? Hope your Marvel world has been properly rescued by the AvengersSmiley Wink

Yes, both India and Kuwait. Sent a new card and all the charges were reversed. Hopefully Sync learned their lesson! Smiley Tongue  Ironman took care of business because Capt. America failed me.

Message 19 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang, Capt, relegated to second string Smiley Wink i love Ironman, his humor is enough to put off even the most fraudulent of fraudsters lol. Actually watching Capt America Civil War today Smiley Happy. Thanks for a really good laugh today, thats gotta be one for the books.... Gonna blame Sync, nope, just blame the Hero who failed. Lol, nobody get any ideas with their cards nowSmiley Happy
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.