Did you mean: 

Marvel Approved!

tag
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marvel Approved!

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! 

You actually didn't do that bad with the limit, the Marvel card is known to max out at $2K for initial approval. Just use it responsibly and make a call to Credit Solution after 4-6 months and ask for the moon. 

Thanks, I will!! Do you know if this card has the ability to grow like other Synch cards?

Message 11 of 18
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Excelsior! 

What design you going with? I want one of these just for the designs, I don't care what anyone thinks. Wish there was venom one though.

Venom-JP-poster.jpg

Thanks! I chose the black card with the shields.

Message 12 of 18
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congrats on the new Marvel card!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. 

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! 

You actually didn't do that bad with the limit, the Marvel card is known to max out at $2K for initial approval. Just use it responsibly and make a call to Credit Solution after 4-6 months and ask for the moon. 

Thanks, I will!! Do you know if this card has the ability to grow like other Synch cards?

As long as you call Credit Solutions, any card can grow quite a bit. A lot of them have a $10K hard limit for online requests. I don't know if Marvel has that limitation or not because a lot of the $2K approvals turned around and called Credit Solutions right off the bat. 

Message 15 of 18
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Marvel approval!

Message 16 of 18
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

Had no idea there was an even a Marvel card lol.

But that is awesome! Congrats!

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 17 of 18
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Just cried Credit Solutions for the hell of it.

No go. I'm willing to bet, even though they just HP me for this card, they internally have my old score from April for their soft pull CLI.

Oh well, I'll try in a few months.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.