Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel Finally Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel Finally Approved

Very excited to FINALLY get this card.  I was appoved instantly online and this is my first Synchrony major credit card.  I'm not sure of my TU score, near the end of October it was 670, this one lags the other two for whatever reason.  I called and t's only for $1,000 but I plan to only use it for the 3% on food/entertainment and when we go to Disney for the 3% entertainment.

I will use it for a bit and ask for a CL once I can get the TU score to cooperate.  My EX is at 733 and EQ 707, if that tells you how much harder the TU is getting hit than the others.  Wish someone pulled EX for something that's not AMEX (still have 2 years to wait due to the bk in 2013).

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel Finally Approved

Congrats one the card!

Message 2 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP , doesn't Discover and Citi pull EX? I know for sure USAA does for thier loans but pulls EQ for cc
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Congrats OP , doesn't Discover and Citi pull EX? I know for sure USAA does for thier loans but pulls EQ for cc

Thanks!

Well, the ch7 is a pretty sore topic with Discover and Citi.  But I'm going to give the Citi Costco a try once I renew my membership, I've seen others having luck getting back in with this card. 

Message 4 of 19
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Ah I see sorry I wasn't thinking about the BK , I think you would have a really good shot at Costco though my brother in law has gotten several citi cards and he has a past BK from a long while ago I don't think it's on their reports anymore though
Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new Marvel card, ksb! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Beautiful! Smiley Happy

I had already nearly reached maximum exposure when this one came out but I like the 3% it offers, a lot!

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 19
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Nobody asked which superhero you went for yet?!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@garagebandking wrote:

Congrats!

Nobody asked which superhero you went for yet?!

Captain America, I love the colors and look of the card :-)

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.