cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel ! In with the new out with the old!

tag
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: Marvel ! In with the new out with the old!

Nice increase AJC. At least you buy sunglasses with the Marvel card anywhereSmiley LOL

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
The new:

Being in Garden , decided to celebrate my recent TU 737 accomplishment by trying for my goal of getting my Marvel cc to 10k. Called in , unfroze my report jic, asked for 12k to match my highest, JcPenny, and much faster than the last time, was approved for whole 12kSmiley Happy

The Old:

Wanted to wait til August to close my Sunglass Hut but figured might as well do it today. Sure, could have kept it open no af no harm, just with it being my lowest cl at $800 with like a 30% apr, cant use it on their own website, just became an eyesore to me and just one less Sync account to deal withSmiley Wink

I love ANY GIVEN SYNC SUNDAYSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations AJC! Well done!

Message 12 of 23
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congratulations AJC! Great job!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 13 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks CM7Smiley Happy. That was also part of my thinking, most of my csrds sre above $1500, thanks PFSmiley Wink, and always seeing the little guy at 800 worried me lol. Now at least i can see if i can get my Citi DC up , PF seems like it may be stuck there foreverSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

THANKS Swizz, ML and BruisedSmiley Happy

No doubt ive got plenty of options for buying sunglasses, sad thing was i would have been willing to keep the card as it did have 0% promo periods but not being able to buy off its website killed the deal. Plus i would have to be out of my mind to use a hp to increase that limitSmiley Wink
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Joseph. 

PS Captain America has my vote Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats my friend. 🎉🎊🍾🎈🐬. I'll start my xmas list and get it to you soon. 😝

Message 17 of 23
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

Congrats on that nice CLI!

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC.     those marvel cards look pretty cool.   Now just dont spend like iron man can Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 23
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic!

Great job, AJC!!

You keep movin on up!!! 🎉☃️
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.