Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MC Auto-CLI to $25k!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marvel MC Auto-CLI to $25k!!

Well dang! That's a nice surprise to find!

Message 21 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@smc...when I first spotted it, it was disorienting so I had to scramble to find my glasses and I could clearly see it had changed lol awesome surprise!
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats! mine has been sitting at 10k for over a year and a half now. They keep giving me that same BS about 10k being the highest their policy allows, so I really never use the card. Maybe they'll wise up with me some day too.

Message 23 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thats the biggest auto ive seen from Sync, 15k and on Marvel? Good thing your credit is crack i want some of thatSmiley Happy
Message 24 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! mine has been sitting at 10k for over a year and a half now. They keep giving me that same BS about 10k being the highest their policy allows, so I really never use the card. Maybe they'll wise up with me some day too.

Thanks wanderingbuilder! If yours has been sitting there for that long you must have applied the minute it came out?! I didnt get approved the first go, but later on in Oct. The card just turns a year this month and I've gone from my initial $2,000 to $10,000 with credit solutions CLI's and then this auto came out of nowhere! 

Message 25 of 26
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thats the biggest auto ive seen from Sync, 15k and on Marvel? Good thing your credit is crack i want some of thatSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC! I rarely get auto-luv from anyone so for this to come thru you can bet I had a smile ear-to-ear LOL of course all that credit-crack puts a little pep in my step too Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.