Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel MC & Lowes Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marvel MC & Lowes Approvals

So my TransUnion went on peak and been needing some home renovation $$$ applied for Lowes, but only received $300 CL Smiley Sad and NO go with CLI....

Also apped for Marvel MC and was instantly approved for $1,500 and tried to recon as well but NO Go either...

TU: 687 

Anyway, I'm back to gardening for good this time Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Marvel MC & Lowes Approvals

Along with making people send in tax returns now as proof of income, Synch must be tightening up on credit limits too. I say that because on recon a 687 TU used to be good for a $5K CL on a Visa or M/C. Anyway congrats on the approvals OP.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Synchrony must have tightening up their CLIs. I apped for both and approved for low limit but I called and got both CLIs. From $800 to $12,000 for my Lowes card and from $1,500 to $6,000 for Marvel card. 

Message 4 of 11
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Good job. Treat them right and in a few months you will get your increases.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So my TransUnion went on peak and been needing some home renovation $$$ applied for Lowes, but only received $300 CL Smiley Sad and NO go with CLI....

Also apped for Marvel MC and was instantly approved for $1,500 and tried to recon as well but NO Go either...

TU: 687 

Anyway, I'm back to gardening for good this time Smiley Wink

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are a lot of reasons to be at 687. no two profiles are the same, just like 3 Guys who weigh 195 pounds one could be hideous one could be a heavyweight fighter one could be 6"10 & frail.

The good news is you got them and you have nowhere to go but up. take care of them and try again in 90 days or so.

I'm pretty sure my lowes started at under $1,000. 8500 now, had it 1.5 years. Never got an increase from chat or credit solution these were just trying that increase button every couple of months and few auto increases as well
Message 7 of 11
daveg38
Established Contributor

Nice approvals!

Not sure what Lowes thinks one can do in terms of home improvement for $300, but hey, you'll sure be able to buy alot of nails!

That's my goal card in 2017.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like I said before Lowe's started small and I would buy myself power tools one or two at a time and then the floodgates opened
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Like I said before Lowe's started small and I would buy myself power tools one or two at a time and then the floodgates opened

lol I dont need power tools, I need some kitchen cabinets and bathroom fixtures lol Smiley Happy I wonder since I was able to move my limit from Walmart if I can do the same for Lowes...

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.