Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marvel

tag
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Marvel

I just realised this card was out there!!!!!!!!!!  applied and got instant approval, but no SL.  Should I call?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Marvel

Congrats! This card is awesome imoSmiley Happy. Lots of times this happens at first. Perhaps call credit solutions and see if they can tell you your limit. While you have them try for an increase lolSmiley Wink you never knowSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 16
scarfa21
Frequent Contributor

Called 2k limit. Got rudest rep. Asked for cli denied. Weird as amazon bumped me immediatly. Should I call back and try to get a nicer rep?
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the Marvel card a couple of weeks ago.  After the approval, I continued with the app process and created an online account....like you I had not idea my SL.  I logged onto the account to find a disappointing SL of $1000.  A week or so later I received my card.  The card paperwork said my SL was $3000.  Hmmmmm....I logged back into the online account and it said $1000.  I activated the card over the phone and moments later I logged back into the online account and it said my SL was $3000.  Go figure???  LOL

Message 4 of 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the Synchrony MARVEL card and please don't sweat the start limit right now.

Use it, pay it, rinse and repeat and before long they will pleasantly surprise you with a much higher limit. Just keep your TransUnion FICO Score going up anyway you can. They follow that like a hawk and will reward you for it's improvement too. Smiley Wink

n (1).gif

Message 5 of 16
ljavonna
New Contributor

I just applied and got the 7-10 days response
Message 6 of 16
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

What was your Transunion score when you applied?

Message 7 of 16
ljavonna
New Contributor

Message 8 of 16
ljavonna
New Contributor

Just spoke to them.....it was a deniel
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear....did they tell you why? 

Btw, congrats op! 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.