cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max Boscov's CL?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Max Boscov's CL?

Looks like I may have hit the max limit on my Boscov's store card.    I hit the luv button every 60 days, figured out that's my Comenity cycle for CL's.   With Boscov's, I usually get two $1000 increases, by signing out and back in before I get the 7-10 days.  I was at $29,500 yesterday morning.  I hit the button once...brought me to $30k even, hmmm...  signed out, signed back in, hit the button again... 7-10 day message.  Waiting on the letter, but I think I may have reached the end with the ole Boscov's card.  Anyone have/know of a higher CL?

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Max Boscov's CL?

I’ve been stuck at 30k for 6 months.  

FICO TU 721,, EX 705, EQ 715 Cap1 QS 11.3K, NFCU Sig GoRewards 17.5K,, NFCU Sig cash rewards 18.5k, NFCU Navchek 15K, Chase Disney 3K, Chase Amazon Sig 3K, PayPal Extras MC 6K, Bloomingdales 16K, Macy's Amex 19K, , Marvel MC 6K, Lowes 17K, Penfed 36K. Utilization 16%. Inquires 18 on each
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Max Boscov's CL?

I don't have this specific CC, but a friend of mine who does has reached the max @ $30K. She does buy a bunch of stuff and uses the CC quite frequently.

Do you need more than $30K on this retail tradeline?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.