Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe I'm younger now. Welcome back Spiderman

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Maybe I'm younger now. Welcome back Spiderman

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
The New Synchrony wants at least 3 months of usage before they start opening the champagneSmiley Wink

I liked the old Synchrony better. Always got cool people on the phone, who made me feel like a valued customer.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 21 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"Spider-Sense is one of Spider-Man's most unique and prominent powers. The power itself originates as a tingling feeling in the back of his skull. Spider-Sense presents a psychological awareness of Spider-Man's surroundings. It allows Spider-Man to detect danger before it happens and warns him of it in no time."

Congrats!!!

https://i.imgur.com/VARnabs.gif

Message 22 of 26
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congratulations - a fun card, but a useful one, too. Also, I find tipping in $2 bills gets a smile, at least when they don't suspect it's funny money.

Message 23 of 26
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@VanderSnoot wrote:

Congratulations - a fun card, but a useful one, too. Also, I find tipping in $2 bills gets a smile, at least when they don't suspect it's funny money.

A Friend of Mine used to always tip with $2 Bills and (1) pre-1964 Real Silver Dime.

Message 24 of 26
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

All you have to do is call the Spidey # to get that limit up as you know.

Well, I called Credit Solutions -- but it wasn't one of those fun calls of yore.

It was an obvious call center person, she put it in the computer and it came up with a denial.

So now I have a card with a 2k limit; my average CL was 19,300.

I started with 1500 and couldn't snag that first luv hit til 4 months we resulted in 3K bump, got another at 3 months but only 500. This card seems to grow slower than my other synch cards. 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 26
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

A Friend of Mine used to always tip with $2 Bills and (1) pre-1964 Real Silver Dime.

Now that's class.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.