Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank Approved!

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Merrick Bank Approved!

So, as many here may (or may not) know, and as my signature says, I've been rebuilding since April 2019. Prior to that, I had some financial troubles caused by trying to help out family.

Anyway, fast forward to now, and I've made great progress and improved my scores nearly 100 points. Decided to try to get a Merrick Bank card to help with rebuild and give me my third revolver, and was approved for $500!

20200308_140454.jpg

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merrick Bank Approved!

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 2 of 21
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 

Message 4 of 21
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. 

Ive had a Merrick card for five years. It has actually been very decent. Got regular increases and they havent been bad to deal with. It started out at 500 and eventually got up to 4k so I kept it and use it occasionally

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarGB9 wrote:

So, as many here may (or may not) know, and as my signature says, I've been rebuilding since April 2019. Prior to that, I had some financial troubles caused by trying to help out family.

Anyway, fast forward to now, and I've made great progress and improved my scores nearly 100 points. Decided to try to get a Merrick Bank card to help with rebuild and give me my third revolver, and was approved for $500!

20200308_140454.jpg

Great job! I feel like Merrick has been my best rebuilder card in at least one way: crediting my payments quickly. 
Mine is about to double soon, it's been a great rebuilder. The app is perfectly functional--however: you can't add it to Apple wallet, and you'll need to read your statements online and not in the app. 

Message 7 of 21
Dreams_Come_True
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 8 of 21
T_Lab_89
Contributor

Congratulations! Keep it up 

April 2019 (4 collections)
EQ - 563
TU - 586
EX - 578
March 2022 (0 collections)
EQ - 670
TU - 690
EX - 691
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Happy rebuilding!

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.