bbeaver2013
Contributor

Re: Merrick double your line CLI

Congrats mine just doubled to 2k also. 

Message 12 of 17
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

I really like Merrick Bank! I have had a card from them for years...It's one of my oldest and I still use it frequently.

Message 13 of 17
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@shalimarcat wrote:

@Rayw23 wrote:

Automatic at 7 months of payments. From $1000 - $2000 . No credit pull !!

I got this card about two months ago. Like yourself, I am looking forward to the cli, which is even better since they don't do a hard pull. I think it's smart that this company chose to create a card with regular increases like this. I don't know of any other credit cards that have this feature. 

@shalimarcat,  the First Savings Bank family of cards have the same feature. That includes the Legacy, Blaze and First Savings Bank cards, but if I remember correctly applying for them is by invite only although they are a credit builder type card.  My DH recently got a cli on his First Savings Bank card from $500 to $1000 at the 6th statement point.  A pop up appears that offers the cli and asked a couple income type questions, but it is a sp and instant increase.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 14 of 17
shalimarcat
Regular Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

@shalimarcat wrote:

@Rayw23 wrote:

Automatic at 7 months of payments. From $1000 - $2000 . No credit pull !!

I got this card about two months ago. Like yourself, I am looking forward to the cli, which is even better since they don't do a hard pull. I think it's smart that this company chose to create a card with regular increases like this. I don't know of any other credit cards that have this feature. 

@shalimarcat,  the First Savings Bank family of cards have the same feature. That includes the Legacy, Blaze and First Savings Bank cards, but if I remember correctly applying for them is by invite only although they are a credit builder type card.  My DH recently got a cli on his First Savings Bank card from $500 to $1000 at the 6th statement point.  A pop up appears that offers the cli and asked a couple income type questions, but it is a sp and instant increase.

Nice!

Message 15 of 17
FalconSteve
Valued Contributor

Nice!

1/8/17 Discover $18300 CL- $1k SL- AU, wife
1/26/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $35k CL, wife
2/19/20 BB&T/Truist Rewards $11k SL- impulse application
2/22/20 Citi Double Cash WEMC $2.9k-->$4.4k-->$8.4k-->$13.4k-->$17.4k-->$19.4k-->$22.4k AU, wife
3/8/20 Wells Fargo Propel AmEx/Autograph VISA $2900-->$3200-->$5000-->$8800 CL- AU, wife
3/9/20 Truist Rewards $11k SL- AU, wife- impulse app
3/21/20 REDcard MasterCard (TD Bank) $2500-->$6000-->$6500 CL
11/24/20 AmEx Cash Magnet $10k SL-->36hr-->$20k-->$35k CL
6/10/21 SoFi World Elite MC (TBOM) $7000 SL
1/19/22 AppleCard/GS $6k-->$10k-->$11k AU, wife
8/15/22 Chase freedom flex $10.3k SL-->$12.5k-->$15k AU, wife
7/5/23 Lowes/Synchrony $4k-->$10k-->same day-->$35k CL
8/2/23 Chase freedom flex $19k --> $22.8 CL
8/2/23 Discover $8k SL
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I got approved for $1,000 SL too in December. I can't wait to have my line doubled! What's also interesting is that I had to call them to verify my identity, and a few minutes after hanging up the phone, I was alerted from Experian of a new account, this was even before I got the card, or even had a statement!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.