Did you mean: 

Merrick...who’d of thought🤔 CLI

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Merrick...who’d of thought🤔 CLI

@UH_HUH wrote:

@Brooklyn2018 wrote:

I would have never imagined that Merrick would have auto-CLI'd me a penny after the "double your limit" deal. During these times...I'll take it. Just $200 CLI but that's $200 I didn't have before, right. 😉

$700SL, "double 7 months" $1400, Auto to $1600.

I'm just $150. Shy of my $25k threshold in available credit.

im wondering if hitting up SYNCB with the few I have may trigger a reversal...thoughts??

I❤️NY

My first thought is you are doing great.

Second is Congratulations.

Third would be Synchrony has their luv button 

pushed so much I don't think they feel it anymore ;-)

Enjoy your success,

Cheers

@UH_HUH agreed!😂

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 21 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

BOOM! Congrats on the CLI! Every CLI today is a good CLI!

@Anonymous thank you!

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 22 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Congratulations on your PCLI!

Thanks @AllZero 

>

I❤️NY
Message 23 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@slickwidit wrote:

congrats!

Thank you @slickwidit 

>

I❤️NY
Message 24 of 32
slickwidit
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🍾! I have this card. got it fresh out of BK 6 years ago. It went from 750 to 1500, 1800, 2100, 2800 where it's been for about 3 years or so now. interestingly, it has a interest rate in the teens... when I'm traveling overseas (which I won't be doing for the forseable future) I carry this card with my 2 cap1s in case of an emergency. So it does have a purpose.

"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 25 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@CreditAggie wrote:

Congratulations on your Merrick Bank auto-CLI!

Thanks 😊 

>

I❤️NY
Message 26 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats on your Merrick CLI !

Appreciate it @Meanmchine 

>

I❤️NY
Message 27 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@slickwidit wrote:

Congratulations 🎊 🎉 🎈 🍾! I have this card. got it fresh out of BK 6 years ago. It went from 750 to 1500, 1800, 2100, 2800 where it's been for about 3 years or so now. interestingly, it has a interest rate in the teens... when I'm traveling overseas (which I won't be doing for the forseable future) I carry this card with my 2 cap1s in case of an emergency. So it does have a purpose.

Thanks @slickwidit

Merrick is not a bad rebuilder Card at all, IMHO.👍

>

I❤️NY
Message 28 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I didn't realize they do auto cli. Mine doubled in December 2019 but it's stayed the same. Do you put any usage on it? I have a small ($3) recurring payment charged to it every month but that's it.

Message 29 of 32
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I didn't realize they do auto cli. Mine doubled in December 2019 but it's stayed the same. Do you put any usage on it? I have a small ($3) recurring payment charged to it every month but that's it.

Thanks👍

TBH, I carried a bal of 50%+ until I've recently started paying down aggressively. I'm sure it helped SOME but not a very smart move. Either way, it'll be paid down to $0 bal soon. I know I've paid some interest but, (was laid-off my job for 2 months😓) paid 3x$35 monthly during these past months. I will throw more at it now that I'm back to work. Hope that helps some?

I❤️NY

>

I❤️NY
Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.