Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrill+ visa sig

tag
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Re: Merrill+ visa sig

@B335is, it's feels great doesn't it?! That's the first time I've been asked to name my limit, so that was a pleasant surprise Smiley Happy
Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 21 of 33
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

I want this card also but waiting for some Inqs to age. Anyone know how inq sensitive they are? I have two boa cards ready with 20k cl perfect history zero balance. Have a crap load of Inqs though. TU fico is 775 utl 4%
Message 22 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Happychap wrote:
I want this card also but waiting for some Inqs to age. Anyone know how inq sensitive they are? I have two boa cards ready with 20k cl perfect history zero balance. Have a crap load of Inqs though. TU fico is 775 utl 4%

How many inqs? (I guess if you base it off EX and/or TU)  Lots of newly opened accounts?  I'm thinking this could also hinge on your current exposure with them and DTI, more so than inquiries.

Message 23 of 33
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

How many inqs? (I guess if you base it off EX and/or TU)  Lots of newly opened accounts?  I'm thinking this could also hinge on your current exposure with them and DTI, more so than inquiries.

+1

BoA has been more conservative than Citi or Amex when it comes to approvals with a lot of new accounts in my case.  I've heard 6 inq in the last 6 months is too many for Citi, but am not sure what would the threshold is with BoA/FIA.  They like to pull EX for new apps and TU for CLI in my case.

Message 24 of 33
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

NICE CARD, Enjoy the VIsa Sig. I should consider getting my BoA a Visa Sig. I wanted to know if BofA is going to offer Chip & Pin anytime soon. I've learned from last year that France hates Chip & Signature cards in local towns. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 25 of 33
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats! I want this card some day!! Baby steps.

Message 26 of 33
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone!!

Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

Message 27 of 33
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@efranklin23 wrote:

NICE CARD, Enjoy the VIsa Sig. I should consider getting my BoA a Visa Sig. I wanted to know if BofA is going to offer Chip & Pin anytime soon. I've learned from last year that France hates Chip & Signature cards in local towns. 

You can contact BOA to PC your card to a Visa Signature.  From your siggy, it appears the CL is at the adequate $5K level to qualify/PC.  It may take them about 2-4 weeks (give or take) to PC, but it's doable.

Message 28 of 33
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@efranklin23 wrote:

You can contact BOA to PC your card to a Visa Signature.  From your siggy, it appears the CL is at the adequate $5K level to qualify/PC.  It may take them about 2-4 weeks (give or take) to PC, but it's doable.

TYVM. and yea it was an recent CLI I got from BofA (from 500). I'll call them in the morning about it 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 29 of 33
acb5456
Regular Contributor

So I applied yesterday morning and have the card in hand when i got home from work today around 3pm. Now that is some FAST shipping!!! Can't wait to use it tomorrow for mine and my DG's 3 year anniversary! Happy Tuesday everyone! Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.