cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree Approvals and Credit one is no more.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree Approvals and Credit one is no more.

@Jnbmom wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy

Looks like BBVA is on another mail out with their offersSmiley Happy

I’ve been getting them for about 6 months now. 

Message 11 of 17
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
All hail the 👑🤴

Great job, never apologize for a long postSmiley Wink. A credit 😇 just got its wingsSmiley Happy

Thank you AJC. 

Message 12 of 17
Regular Contributor

@TrixR4Kids wrote:

Not knowing any better I pulled the trigger in April with Credit One thinking they would approve me for 2k. Shot myself in the foot with that HP and a whopping $400 credit limit.  For many that's a good card I guess.  I paid it off and closed it earlier this month.  I think patience is the key on the rebuild. Good luck. 

Agree rebuilding is a marathon not a sprint. I started my rebuild with very low limit cards Cap ONE 300 and Credit One at the same. The cap one only grew to about 1500 and eventually i merged the limit to my Venture card back when they where doing merges. AS far as CO it only grew to 1k but i always knew it was only a stepping stone. Crazy how much I have learned since i found this site about 2 years ago. Now officially hit over 200k in total credit.

Message 13 of 17

Always nice to can Credit 1, grats on all Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 14 of 17
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Every time someone closes a Credit One or other subprime lenders card, a credit angel gets their wings. Congrats on  shredding credit one and kicking them to the curb.

-J

Message 15 of 17
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!!!  And yay for dumping Credit One!  I remember when I was able to do that, it felt great!

In the garden until 2020
Message 16 of 17
Regular Contributor

Awesome!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.