Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree - SavorOne and Chase AARP Approved

tag
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Mini App Spree - SavorOne and Chase AARP Approved

With Uber Visa getting nerfed, I had decided to move my restaurant spend back to Marvel MC.  However, I quit using it initially over my dissatisfaction with Sync.   Also, I wasn't a huge fan of my CLD on that card from $25K down to $1337 (and then back up to $10K).   Since I normally do a lot of dining out, I figured I'd try two other 3% dining options.   

I decided to see if I could pre-qualify for Cap1's SavorOne.  I would have loved to have PCed my unused QS, but PCs to the Savor products are pretty much unicorns these days.  It looks like my old QS will continue to be unused.   As for SavorOne, I got an offer with a 19.99% APR, so I went through with it.  Approved for $10K.

As long as I was taking the 3 HP hit, I figured I may as well go for Chase AARP and get the SUB.   I don't really see the card as being too useful after that, especially with the SavorOne, but I figured I could always reallocate the CL (or part of it) to my other Chase cards later.   Or maybe I'd be denied.   As it turned out, I was instantly approved for $15K, which is now my highest Chase CL.   I am currently 4/24, so I'm glad it worked out.  

UPDATE 12/16:   As expected, Cap 1 triple pulled and it looks like Chase pulled EQ only.  Chase AARP arrived in the mail on 12/14, within one week of approval.  Still waiting on SavorOne to arrive.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree - SavorOne and Chase AARP Approved

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 17
magixnite
Contributor

Nice, congrats. I hope you will enjoy your new cards!

Wishlist: Chase Freedom Unlimited, AMEX Everyday Card

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 4 of 17
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals
Message 6 of 17
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

And the internet gamer in me would have been pretty amused by a 1337 credit limit (after the initial shock of the CLD). 

Message 7 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent, grats on the double play Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals!

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.