Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini App Spree.... WOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini App Spree.... WOW

I'm still pretty new to the forums and I have had amazing success that I just had to share. I began my rebuilding process in February. My scores were in the very low 500s. In May, my scores were up to the low 600s and decided to app for Capital One MC and was approved 300 SL. After a month was able to PC it to a regular QS (no annual fee) and after 2 months got a 500 CLI. In July, went in for the Chase Freedom and was instantly approved with 3.5K SL. I have been using these cards and PIF each month and utilization is around 10%. This morning I decided to pull the plug in the Chase Slate ( a pre-qual showed on site) and I was instantly approved with a 3.2K SL. Chase seems to love me as those are my highest limit cards. I had also been looking at the Discover IT so went ahead and app'd for that as well and WOW was approved after calling in and verifying some info with an 800 SL. Of course I got on the forums and was going the approvals and kept seeing so many success stories for AMEX. I've always wanted an AMEX so after convincing myself to go ahead and app... APPROVED with a 1K SL. What can I say today has been a good day so far!!!

BTW current FICO-08 scores are EQ-649 TU-652 EX-659

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Mini App Spree.... WOW

Great job getting big 3 in 1 day! EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice cards. Congrats!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm still pretty new to the forums and I have had amazing success that I just had to share. I began my rebuilding process in February. My scores were in the very low 500s. In May, my scores were up to the low 600s and decided to app for Capital One MC and was approved 300 SL. After a month was able to PC it to a regular QS (no annual fee) and after 2 months got a 500 CLI. In July, went in for the Chase Freedom and was instantly approved with 3.5K SL. I have been using these cards and PIF each month and utilization is around 10%. This morning I decided to pull the plug in the Chase Slate ( a pre-qual showed on site) and I was instantly approved with a 3.2K SL. Chase seems to love me as those are my highest limit cards. I had also been looking at the Discover IT so went ahead and app'd for that as well and WOW was approved after calling in and verifying some info with an 800 SL. Of course I got on the forums and was going the approvals and kept seeing so many success stories for AMEX. I've always wanted an AMEX so after convincing myself to go ahead and app... APPROVED with a 1K SL. What can I say today has been a good day so far!!!

Congratulations ! 

What an awesome day and rebuild! 

Did you have any baddies etc on your reports? 

Message 4 of 13
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!!Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on those quality cards! Gardening time?

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have 2 CA. One due to fall off in April of next year. I have a couple lates from over 2 years ago. I can happily go into the garden.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.