Did you mean: 

Mini Spree Reaults

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini Spree Reaults

@Anonymous wrote:
Thx for the info and the congrats.
Kind of feeling bummed I stepped out of the garden as I was doing so well.... but still happy on 2 of my 3 approvals. Smiley Happy

Dj, congrats on your mini-spree!  I get the mixed emotions thing, but it helps if I remember that we often feel whatever we focus on.  I hope you'll focus more on the end of that post than the beginning, as it sounds like overall you've really cut down your applications.  It's not an all or nothing game, right?  

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very true. I have done what you said as well. Last 6 mo I have been pretty much invisible. I think my last app was in Feb before these. Plus 2016 I had consolidated and closed a lot of cards. Down to only the ones I use and have good reward structures. I stepped out of the garden for 3 stores I shop at weekly almost. I have a clothing and electronics addiction. Thx god I don’t have kids cuz I would not be able to afford it if I did. Haha.
Message 12 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on ALL of your approvals Smiley Happy

On my best buy I went from 1K to 13K. I asked for 13K and got it after I wish I asked for more lol. I got approved on 01/11/2016 and on 4/05/2017 got the cli Smiley Happy

here's the myfico link I posted about my bestbuy cli. They pulled EQ @ 745.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Went-from-1K-to-13K-on-my-BestBuy-Can-you-use-...

Message 13 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thx for the info and the congrats.
Kind of feeling bummed I stepped out of the garden as I was doing so well.... but still happy on 2 of my 3 approvals. Smiley Happy

Congrats again buddy

I think almost every ONE of us feel that way at times, I know I DO Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Very true. I have done what you said as well. Last 6 mo I have been pretty much invisible. I think my last app was in Feb before these. Plus 2016 I had consolidated and closed a lot of cards. Down to only the ones I use and have good reward structures. I stepped out of the garden for 3 stores I shop at weekly almost. I have a clothing and electronics addiction. Thx god I don’t have kids cuz I would not be able to afford it if I did. Haha.

lol Are you me? lol

I have a clothing addiction lol  and I have over 500 shirts plus over 50 hats lol

Message 15 of 19
Khalifa_Jayy
Regular Contributor

Nice mini-spree. When I get my CSP [fingers crossed] in the next month or two, I'm going to go on a similar spree!

AmEx FICO 8: EX [714]

TOTAL CREDIT LIMIT:
FICO:
CREDIT AGE:

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx all. Nice info on the CLIs. I’m holding off on the Total Rewards. Don’t really want a Comenity card. That’s what holds me back.

Next on my list in Nordstroms. Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

And Joe.... I hear ya on the clothing. I had to get a house with an extra bedroom I don’t need just for the closet. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.