Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app spree complete?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini app spree complete?

It's been a good week. I got an auto CLI from Capital One taking a $500 CL  to $1000. Asked for and got a $900 CLI from Discover after 90 days taking that one to $1900.

On a whim I checked out the prequal sites. AMEX was now offering me cards with signup bonuses. So I apped for BCE today and was approved for 0%/15 months, 17.74% after that, $150 bonus after 3 months and $1000 spend with a $2000 SL! I thought that was awesome - finally a prime card with a grown up SL.

Chase was offering as well. I apped for the Freedom Unlimited because I do have a larger bill to be paid and I would rather not pay interest. And it would max out the BCE and I would really rather use it for gas and groceries as it's intended. 

0%/15 months, 23% after that. $150 after 3 months and $500 spend. SL $5,500!

CSP is offered as well. The smart move is to hold off on that one for a year and two months though, garden for awhile. Simply because I would like to make absolute certain to meet the bonus terms and 5/24 although one of those 5 is an AU account that I might be able to have reconned if I hurry before AMEX reports. If they had the 0% deal it would be a no brainer and I would go for it but I must be prudent.

I'm happy though. That FU starting limit is too good to be true. I can easily pay that bill and get it down to less than 30% in short order. 

Equifax 657 TransUnion 687 Experian 712 with AAoC 6 months

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Mini app spree complete?

Wow great job on the Chase card and super cool bonusSmiley Happy Nice cli and enjoy your new Amex.Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini app spree complete?

Congrats! I can not wait to get my CSP in August.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.