Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app spree: mission accomplished!

tag
nitrov
Established Contributor

Mini app spree: mission accomplished!

Pretty happy right now, I must say. Have I mentioned I love these forums? Cuz I do. It's so amazing how much I've learned on here and how much I continue to learn. So, I've been trying to get a bump in my CLs and make my way into the 5 figure CLs across the board and I can honestly say I've made a HUGE amount of progress this past week! Smiley Happy Still waiting on a couple answers but here's what I got:

• Lowe's CLI- from $12k to $35k APPROVED (SP only)
  • Chase Freedom CLI- from $3.5k to $15k APPROVED (HP) 
  • Penfed Sig Visa CLI-from $5k to $7.5k APPROVED (HP) -- 2nd CLI APPROVED to $20k (SP)
  • USAA CLI- from $7k to $13k APPROVED (HP) 

Other pending apps:

• CSP- pending recon due to 5/24 rule recon turned down
  • Citi Prestige- UPDATE: APPROVED $17.5k 
  • Chase Marriott- pending (prob going to get denied due to 3 apps at same time with Chase) APPROVED $25k

TOTAL BUMP: $60.5k so far Smiley Happy wooooo! $98K!!! Nearly doubling my total available credit!! VERY VERY HAPPY Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I'll be ECSTATIC if I get CSP approved. Hoping to app for another CLI with Penfed within the 90 days to maximize the same HP, but may also app for their PLOC. Overall I'm pretty content with 4 HPs yielding over $60k in additional credit. Baby steps! No more HPs for a while though 

Updates as of 4/20/16 in blue. CSP won't be happening due to 5/24 rule, but that's ok. I'll wait it out for another time. Chase still made me happy due to the $25k CL on Marriott, so overall I'm stoked! Thanks everybody who helped make this happen!! 

My Top 3: Amex Delta Platinum ($30k) | Amex PRG | Citi Prestige ($30k) |

Starting scores 600-640 (2013), current 765-775 (2019); It is possible!

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini app spree: mission accomplished!

How long have you had the chase freedom?

Good job, my, btw.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!! I'm rooting for you on the CSP too!

Message 3 of 23
nitrov
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How long have you had the chase freedom?

Good job, my, btw.

Thanks! I opened my Freedom in January 2014. I had my identity stolen and 2 of the fraudulent accounts opened by the evil schemer were Chase, so after providing A LOT of documentation to them to prove those accounts were fraud and STILL having to settle debt that wasn't even mine, they gave me a Freedom card with a measly $500 CL. After 6 months, when I apped for the IHG WMC, I also apped for a CLI on Freedom and they bumped me to $3500. I use the Freedom off and on based on the quarterly promos and usually PIF. Some months I've had a zero balance. I was shocked they gave me the full $15k I asked for, but pleasantly so! Now I kinda wish I asked for more but I'm still hoping the CSP gets approved Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 23
baller4life
Super Contributor

Woohooo great job!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what's up! I like it! Enjoy your new CLI!
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success !!!

Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 8 of 23
nitrov
Established Contributor

Citi Prestige Recon SUCCESS!

Apped last week for the Citi Prestige card after realizing my odds of a CSP approval were dim. It was a day after a mini-app spree when I did the Citi app. Was told I was denied due to too many inqs the day before (there were 4 total, 2 were from Chase), and I told the CSR that half were from CLI requests on existing accounts and the other 2 were from me trying to get new car insurance. He advised I re-app in a few months cuz otherwise my credit looks great. He said he'd submit for a recon, but when I called status line the next day, it still said my app was denied.

SO, I called the EO number from the backdoor sticky yesterday, spoke to an insanely nice lady, explained the situation to her, and she said she'd have them take a look and get back to me 2-3 business days. This morning I just got an email saying I was APPROVED for a nice shiny new SL of $17,500!! I was scared Citi could be a little stingy when it came to SLs, but I'm very pleased with this one!

WOOOOOOO! Don't take no for an answer, guys! There's always hope Smiley Very Happy

MY EQ at time of app was right around a 735.

Message 9 of 23
nitrov
Established Contributor

WOOO! Updated to reflect new approval on CIti Prestige with $17.5k CL! COME ONNNNN, CSP!Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.