Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app spree results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini app spree results

Last baddie came off Experian yesterday, score went up to 728 so I app'd for a few prime cards.

Amex ED - Approved 1k SL

Citi Double Cash - Denied

Chase AARP - 7-10 day message

I'm glad to be in with Amex and I'm looking forward to my $2k CLI in 61 days Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini app spree results

Congrats! I went from 1k to 3k on my AmEx at the 61 day mark. Congrats on the approval and getting your score up and the baddie falling off.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I went from 1k to 3k on my AmEx at the 61 day mark. Congrats on the approval and getting your score up and the baddie falling off.

Thank you!  My score shot up 84 points!  I have one baddie left on Eq, due to fall off in October but requested EE.  

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats texas! Woman Very Happy  You're amex will grow quicly.  

Last few months I thought my scores were all over the place.  Now I know it happens.  

I have tried so many times to get those circles in my siggy and everytime I shrink them, they seem to get larger on here! Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 7
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Great Job!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats texas! Woman Very Happy  You're amex will grow quicly.  

Last few months I thought my scores were all over the place.  Now I know it happens.  

I have tried so many times to get those circles in my siggy and everytime I shrink them, they seem to get larger on here! Smiley Surprised

Thanks Sandi!  I never thought I'd be able to get in with Amex.  I was hoping for a better starting limit but i have alot of new accounts and inquiries so I'm just happy they approved me.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Last baddie came off Experian yesterday, score went up to 728 so I app'd for a few prime cards.

Amex ED - Approved 1k SL

Citi Double Cash - Denied

Chase AARP - 7-10 day message

I'm glad to be in with Amex and I'm looking forward to my $2k CLI in 61 days Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.