Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app spree – success/denial together[Updated Oct 4]

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Mini app spree – success/denial together[Updated Oct 4]

Hello All,

I went for a mini app spree today after my mortgage closing.

It’s a mixed result of approval, rejection, in-reviews

Approved

Citi Costco – $10,500 SL

Declined

Capital One Savor – Online app showed some error for residential address, so called up and processed it in manual. I do have 2 QS cards, 1 savings a/c, 1 MMA with them.

In Review

Chase Freedom UNL – Checked status by calling automated voice and got results as decision mailed in two weeks

US Bank Cash plus – Application process verification in review. Called them up and they said it will take 6 days to get the decision. Will wait on this and report back.

All in all, I am good for these approved cards and will come back to the garden and stay there for another 1-2years.

[Update] Due to the nature of App itching Smiley Wink, i went ahead and applied the Wells Fargo Cash wise yesterday and received a pending status message.

Called today, CSR said it's in a manual review. She asked me to verify something and told me, it would take another 2-3 days before they send the decision. 

Do anyone know how does this go with Wells fargo?

[Update- Approvals ]

Wells fargo approved - $10k SL

US Bank approved - $6.5k

1/6/2023 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $470K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Mini app spree – success/denial together

@GetMeSlick wrote:

Hello All,

I went for a mini app spree today after my mortgage closing.

It’s a mixed result of approval, rejection, in-reviews

Approved

Citi Costco – $10,500 SL

Declined

Capital One Savor – Online app showed some error for residential address, so called up and processed it in manual. I do have 2 QS cards, 1 savings a/c, 1 MMA with them.

In Review

Chase Freedom UNL – Checked status by calling automated voice and got results as decision mailed in two weeks

US Bank Cash plus – Application process verification in review. Called them up and they said it will take 6 days to get the decision. Will wait on this and report back.

All in all, I am good for these approved cards and will come back to the garden and stay there for another 1-2years.

CONGRATS OP and good luck on your other aps Smiley Happy PLEASE update us when you find out about the aps Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 6
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval and good luck with your recons.  

March 2024: Experian 762; Equifax 767; Transunion 769

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 04/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (2) Trans: (1) Equif: (1)

Message 4 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Except Capital one, i didnt get any alerts from Chase, US Bank, Wells Fargo, Citi on my TU and EQ for the yesterday apps.

Does that mean, everything went to Ex?

Total Credit - $470K+

Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 5 of 6
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Yeah. Here are some happy updates Smiley Happy

Wells fargo Cash wise

Got the credit inquiry alert on experian that WellsFargo pulled the credit yesterday. So called them on the recon number and got to know from the Automated voice. "Congrats, you have been approved for $10000 starting limit"Heart

US Bank Cash Plus

Same credit inquiry alert on experian and called the recon line and automated voice congratulated me for the approval. Spoke to csr and got to know, it got approved for $6500 as SL. Heart

Still waiting for Chase on the two weeks decision.

My mind not coming out of the Cap1 Savor denial. Smiley Sad

Can capital one use the same credit pulls to use for new Savor One card application? 

Total Credit - $470K+

Gardening since Sep/2021
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.