cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini app spree to USBank cash+, penfed pathfinder, BoA cash rewards.2 instant approvals, 1 pending.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mini app spree to USBank cash+, penfed pathfinder, BoA cash rewards.2 instant approvals, 1 pending.

I have been gardening for nearly 2 years and decided to pull the trigger today. I apped to UB cash+, Penfed pathfinder, BoA cash rewards, hit submit buttons on the same order respectively.

pathfinder: instant approved 7500 sl

BoA cash rewards: instant approved 3000 sl

UB cash+: subject to further review (banking with them since i was in my college, my oldest acct with a sl $300 is also with them which graduated from a secured one)

DP:

I got 1 alerts from experian for BoA and USBank. No alerts from CK for TU and EQ yet. not sure if USBank also pulled TU

Fico: 767 across the board.

utility: 7%

inquiries: TU: 1, EX: 2, EQ: 2 (all these are nearly 2 years old)

4 active acct, 1 closed

oldest: 4yr 8m (usbank)

Aaoa: 2y8m

youngest: 1y11m (3 accts: discover, chase freedom, citi DB)

What should I do now with my UB app? should I call them now or wait a few days? or go to a branch and ask my banker to call em?

Am I good to go for another card now ? I'm intending to garden again for another 1.5 to 2 years after this app spree, and thinking about 1 more.

I would love to hear all opinions from this helpful family. Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.