cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini spree success: CSP, Amazon, Citi DC.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini spree success: CSP, Amazon, Citi DC.

Congrats on getting all 3 cards you wanted. Very nice limits to start out with

Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, BBS! That's some nice work right there! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  The oddball limits drive me nuts OCD wise.  I just want the DC card at $10k and the CSP at $20k and I'd call it a day Smiley Happy

I'm going to use the CSP card heavy and see if I get an auto CLI around the 4th statement as a good number of people have reported with Chase products.  Still undecided on if I want to take another HP on the DC card to try and get it to $10k or if I should just sit tight and request a SP CLI at the 6 month mark. 

Message 13 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah seeing as they double pulled you and still gave you the. 7300, lol, i wouldnt risk the third pull right now. I feel you have the profile that when you get sp language, theyll give it to you. And who knows, some people do get more than the standard 12-1500 increase. So you might just get a 3k plus increase on sp. So use it well and theyll probably do you right in 6 months.
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does the "SP language" look like?  Since I have not received my card yet or been able to sign into my account yet I don't know what I should be looking for when I do.

I'm probably going to sit tight as you suggested and just go for the SP CLI when the time is right.  If I show the card $2k/cycle or so and let around 20% report prior to requesting the SP CLI there's a chance I'll see the result I'm looking for.  Hopefully I can get above $10k, then I'll consider a CLD to a nice round number!  Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBS, Citi will either have a statement telling you a credit bureau WILL be pulled and have space for income, or the wording will clearly state a report will NOT be pulled when you go to the CLI page
Message 16 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those are some sweet approvals, BBS, congrats! 

Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
BBS, Citi will either have a statement telling you a credit bureau WILL be pulled and have space for income, or the wording will clearly state a report will NOT be pulled when you go to the CLI page

Gotcha.  Is there some way to know before requesting a SP CLI with Citi if you're going to get it?  From the wording that some have presented, they made it sound like you can tell if you have "a CLI waiting for you" before you even go for it.  I think that's what had me a bit confused.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do have an spot on the CLI screen that shows 'Preapproved amount' but I have not seen anything there yet. My DC is only 58 days old
Message 19 of 23
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW BBS, That a maxi pull for a mini spree!!! A huge Congratulations to you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.