cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mini spree success: CSP, Amazon, Citi DC.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mini spree success: CSP, Amazon, Citi DC.

@Anonymous wrote:
They do have an spot on the CLI screen that shows 'Preapproved amount' but I have not seen anything there yet. My DC is only 58 days old

I'm going to have to keep in touch with you going forward as you're going to be approximately 2 cycles ahead of me at all times.  I assume you're plan is to slam the CLI button (SP) in about 4 months when you hit the 180 day mark? 

Do we have any data points out there on how the first 6 month CLI usually goes with Citi when you've given your limit a good spend every cycle?  Of course, this assumes your credit profile at 6 months is equal to or greater than it was at the time of approval.

Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

will try to keep things updated.
I have seen people get CLIs at the 3 month mark. My scores are about the same as they were a couple of months ago, probably just a little less from getting a spree knock back
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood. I think creditors are probably OK with a score that's a few points lower several months after approval as this is likely the case with most new accounts and doesnt suggest a weaker profile at all.
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.