Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission Lane Card - Approved with $1000 Limit

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Mission Lane Card - Approved with $1000 Limit

I have been gardening for last 12 months. It will take 2-3 more years for all the baddies drop off my report. I went online and applied for Mission Lane Visa Card and approved for $1000 Limit and No AF. Card should arrive in 7-10 days.  Not a great card and no rewards. But I am happy for the approval. Hope I'll receive a CLI on the card after 6 payements made on the card. I am going to go back to Gardening and Freeze my TU report and revisit after 12 months.

13 REPLIES 13
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: Mission Lane Card - Approved with $1000 Limit

Congrats on your No Fee ML approval 👍🏼

Message 2 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Total80sKid wrote:

Congrats on your No Fee ML approval 👍🏼

Thanks @Total80sKid

Message 3 of 14
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

I have the Mission Lane card with a $1000 limit also but mine is the rewards version. I have no complaints about the card at this point. I have had it about 3 months now and at first they were slow to adjusting my available credit after a payment. My last payment was made on the 10th of this month and it processed within a day and the next day they adjusted my available credit on the card. So if they start at slow with granting back your available credit I am sure with payment history it will improve like mine. Congratulations on the approval!

Credit_Master

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 4 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

I have the Mission Lane card with a $1000 limit also but mine is the rewards version. I have no complaints about the card at this point. I have had it about 3 months now and at first they were slow to adjusting my available credit after a payment. My last payment was made on the 10th of this month and it processed within a day and the next day they adjusted my available credit on the card. So if they start at slow with granting back your available credit I am sure with payment history it will improve like mine. Congratulations on the approval!

Credit_Master

Hi @Credit_Master Thanks for your input. What is Rewards Version. When I applied online I see only 2 options. On Credit Karma there is $0 AF version and on WalletHub there is $59AF Card. Both cards have no rewards. How did you get the Rewards Version? What kind of Rewards does the card offer? My Card does not have AF so I am okay to sock drawer the card if they do not give periodic CLIs on the card.

Message 5 of 14
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 14
Credit_Master
Regular Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@Credit_Master wrote:

Credit_Master

Hi @Credit_Master Thanks for your input. What is Rewards Version. When I applied online I see only 2 options. On Credit Karma there is $0 AF version and on WalletHub there is $59AF Card. Both cards have no rewards. How did you get the Rewards Version? What kind of Rewards does the card offer? My Card does not have AF so I am okay to sock drawer the card if they do not give periodic CLIs on the card.

I received a mailer for their rewards card. It is just a straight 1% cash back but you can only redeem it for a statement credit.

Current Cards

Goal Cards

Total CL $77,100
Message 7 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Credit_Master wrote:

I received a mailer for their rewards card. It is just a straight 1% cash back but you can only redeem it for a statement credit.

Thanks. That is what I thought. They might have sent you an invitation by mail. !!!!!

Message 8 of 14
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! great credit builder Cc. Awesome SL ! 👍

Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Mission Lane card Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.