Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mission Lane Visa AUTO CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mission Lane Visa AUTO CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! They were the first one (and more reasonable) company to send me an offer in the mail when I started my journey to rebuild. Low limit of $300 and I got an increase of $100 a month ago. I also pay $59 af. I sent them an email to see if there is a way to negotiate that but I got that answer:

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for contacting us.

We strive to stay in line with industry standards so that we may provide quality service to all of our cardholders. This includes offering rates and terms that are comparable to our competitors.

At this time, we are unable to change the rates and terms of your card. When you submitted your application, you agreed to the terms of the cardholder’s agreement. Therefore, we will not be able to reduce or waive the Annual Membership Fee. 

If we are able to lower your rates in the future, we will notify you via your online dashboard at missionlane.com.

Regards,
Ashley

Geez that sucks. They should do it for your line. 😐 

But Oh I'm going to call them closer to my one year anniversary. And make sure there's a zero balance when I ask, "is $59 worth keeping me as a customer?"  If it's not, buh-to-the-bye miss lane!  

Message 11 of 13
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the CLI! I've had this card, formely Lend Up, going on 2 years next month.  I've gotten one CLI and that was in April last year, before the buy out, for $200.  I've been sitting at $700 ever since.  Any CLIs they give out is incredibile to me.

Message 12 of 13
blazerein
Established Contributor

@Anonymous   Congrats on your CLI.  I closed mine since they don't like to waive the $59 AF and I only got $200 increase in 2 years.  Good luck.

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.