Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mom's Citi DC Approval. *Updated*

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Mom's Citi DC Approval. *Updated*

She finally decided on CITI DC. Prequalified @ 14.74%. for 8K (will call when we get card to recon higher limit) UTL: 5% and Credit Score according too CITI FREE EX: 779. Will be closing CSP. Now for her to garden for this mortgage next year... Can anyone chime in and say how we should recon should we just shoot for a high number and let them counter? And what are the chances of it being world elite? 

Update: Checked CK today and Citi actually pulled EQ. Kind of shocked as most times I read on here the only pull EX

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Moms Finally Decided.... LOL

Congrats to mom! 

Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Moms Finally Decided.... LOL

Congratulations for her!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mom's Citi DC Approval. *Updated*

Congrats to your mom on the approval and nice SL! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mom's Citi DC Approval. *Updated*

@Harvey26wrote:

@Anonymous finally decided on CITI DC. Prequalified @ 14.74%. for 8K (will call when we get card to recon higher limit) UTL: 5% and Credit Score according too CITI FREE EX: 779. Will be closing CSP. Now for her to garden for this mortgage next year... Can anyone chime in and say how we should recon should we just shoot for a high number and let them counter? And what are the chances of it being world elite? 

Update: Checked CK today and Citi actually pulled EQ. Kind of shocked as most times I read on here the only pull EX

Congratulation to your mother on the approval, there is a good chance to get a larger CL on recon but it will be another HP. I believe all DC's are world elite at least mine is.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.