Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monster love from NFCU!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Monster love from NFCU!

I read that it looked like the last AR was by Experian and not Equifax I was tempted to take a chance. After trying the last AR and getting rejected twice and adding 2 more inquiries ( because my computer froze on the 1st attempt, I didn't think it processed). I was about to chicken out but I held my breath and submitted. BOOM! Automatically approved CLI! From 1K to 18K!!!!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monster love from NFCU!

Congrats on your sweet cli stakknchpz! 😊
Message 2 of 13
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Congrats on your CLI, I received mine today as well.  Love NFCU

Message 3 of 13
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

No joy for me i didn't get instant so i called and canceled it before i got a HP.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome NFCU Luv!  congrats

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very wise big poppa, My finger was on the phone as well. That's a veteran move, nicely done!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EXP score is at 758, utilization rate at 3%, but I was Leary that my card was nearly maxed but I have always PIF every month.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! What a great CLI! Congratulations to you! I love NFCU!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I read that it looked like the last AR was by Experian and not Equifax I was tempted to take a chance. After trying the last AR and getting rejected twice and adding 2 more inquiries ( because my computer froze on the 1st attempt, I didn't think it processed). I was about to chicken out but I held my breath and submitted. BOOM! Automatically approved CLI! From 1K to 18K!!!!

BOOM is acurate!! Congrats!!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! NFCU is awesome!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.