cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More BoA AAA Rewards Visa Love! $55K-$65K!

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

More BoA AAA Rewards Visa Love! $55K-$65K!

Ahh, the reasons I love BoA! They show my TU at 740 as of 5/22.

BOA 65K.jpg

38 REPLIES 38
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: More BoA AAA Rewards Visa Love! $55K-$65K!

These BofA cards have some beautiful limits. And the CLIs are insane. Congrats!!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 39
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your MASSIVE BofA CLI!!!

Way To Go!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done! Super impressed. When was the last time you got a CLI on this card?
Message 4 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Nicely done! Super impressed. When was the last time you got a CLI on this card?

February 20th 45K to 55K

Message 5 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!  Is there any timetable necessary for a BoA CLI, or is it like Discover where you can get them super frequently if your profile is what they're looking for?

Message 6 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet!  Is there any timetable necessary for a BoA CLI, or is it like Discover where you can get them super frequently if your profile is what they're looking for?

When you click on one of your BoA cards in the online interface, there's a link that appears when they are ready to give you a CLI. Otherwise, you have to hunt through menus for the CLI link (I've never gotten an increase without the link being on the front page). It seems to come up on my front page every 3-4 months for me.

Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, good info.  I don't have any BoA accounts, so I'm unfamiliar.

What was your SL on the card and how did your growth to where you're at go and over what period of time?

Message 8 of 39
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow!! Thats a crazy limt!! Congrats on the luvSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, good info.  I don't have any BoA accounts, so I'm unfamiliar.

What was your SL on the card and how did your growth to where you're at go and over what period of time?

Started at $2500 in March 2017. I put heavy use on it and my first CLI was around 6 months to $8k? ->$16K? ->24K?->$35K->$45K->$55K->$65K (I'm not sure I remember correctly on a couple of those, but in that neighborhood).

I'm not sure what it is in my profile that sets them off so much more than any other lender I've come across so far. I couldn't get past a $1500 limit on an Ebates card, but somehow I can pull this off with a prime lender. Synch can kick sand! (I pretty much told them that when I closed Ebates!) Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.