cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More BoA AAA Rewards Visa Love! $55K-$65K!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: More BoA AAA Rewards Visa Love! $55K-$65K!

Wow, big grats on hitting the speed limitSmiley Happy

Good thing im surrounded by sand, i be kicking Sync like its 1999Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Wow, big grats on hitting the speed limitSmiley Happy

Good thing im surrounded by sand, i be kicking Sync like its 1999Smiley Happy

Amen MyFico brother! Smiley Happy  And thank you!

Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sweet!  Is there any timetable necessary for a BoA CLI, or is it like Discover where you can get them super frequently if your profile is what they're looking for?

You can request a soft pull CLI from BofA every 3 months.  A "Request a Credit Limit Increase" hyperlink appears in your online account 2-3 weeks before you're eligible, but if you apply less than 90 days after the last CLI you will be denied.

Message 13 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nice limit before and now even better after the CLI Approval.

Congrats!!

Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

Started at $2500 in March 2017. I put heavy use on it and my first CLI was around 6 months to $8k? ->$16K? ->24K?->$35K->$45K->$55K->$65K (I'm not sure I remember correctly on a couple of those, but in that neighborhood).

Very nice!  When you say you put heavy use on it, would you be able to quantify your typical monthly spend?

Message 15 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, good info.  I don't have any BoA accounts, so I'm unfamiliar.

What was your SL on the card and how did your growth to where you're at go and over what period of time?

I opened a University of Michigan Alumni Cash Rewards card with BofA on 8/3/17 and it has grown rapidly; by the two-year anniversary it could be at six figures:

8/23/17 - $2,000 Platinum Visa

11/25/17 - $5,900  - Hard pull

3/26/18 - $13,000 - Hard pull

3/29/18 - Requested conversion to Visa Signature

7/3/18 - $23,100  -  Soft pull

10/6/18 - $37,000  - Soft pull

1/5/19 - $50,000 - Soft pull

4/29/19 - $70,000 - Soft pull

Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s a heck of a limit lol! Congrats! 

Message 17 of 39
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

Started at $2500 in March 2017. I put heavy use on it and my first CLI was around 6 months to $8k? ->$16K? ->24K?->$35K->$45K->$55K->$65K (I'm not sure I remember correctly on a couple of those, but in that neighborhood).

Very nice!  When you say you put heavy use on it, would you be able to quantify your typical monthly spend?

In the beginning I was maxing it out a couple times a month/PIF/repeat... Once It got to $16K I think I took it to a little over $10K and paid it off in a couple months... After that maybe $4-6K/month for a while, got it up to $16K once when the limit was $45K, paid off in 4 months. Put $22K in material for work through it once and paid it off a week later when the reimbursement hit my bank.  There's only $217 on it right now, but I just PIF'd it last week. Average monthly spend is all over the map. Sometimes maybe a couple hundred dollars, the next month it might see $6K in use.

Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome!  A heck of a limit to get to from a SL of $2,500 in just over 2 years! 

Message 19 of 39
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your CLi!!  Now thats how you get a card to grow!!! Thanks for the dps!!!

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.