FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 12 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: More CLI's - Lowes, DSC, & BoA

@imaximous wrote:

@RonM21 wrote:

Today has been my day.  Got my first offers from Penfed since May 2016, then I posted about my first Citi SP increases since the same time along with them Consolidating for me.  I wanted to keep it moving with more CLI requests, all approved:

Discover - 24.1K ===> 27.1K

Lowes     - 25K ===> 35K

BofA        - 13K ===> 22K

Wish I could have at least 1 day each month like this Smiley Happy   Amex & NFCU are both on my radar as I haven't had increases with them since 2016 either, but I hadn't asked.  Don't know if I'll try my luck or not just yet. 

Congrats on all the CLI success!

Quick question about the Lowe's card. Was that also via 'luv button' or did you have to call? 

Sorry, I didn't get back to you quicker on this.  It was the luv button.  And thank you!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: More CLI's - Lowes, DSC, & BoA

Very impressive!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.