Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Sync Love!

tag
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

More Sync Love!

A few weeks ago I requested and received a $2.5k CLI on my Amazon Prime store card. At that time, I also tried requesting an increase on my PayPal MC but it was a no go. With it being the beginning of the month (and because I'm impatient lol), I thought I'd take another shot at it today. 

Sync must be in a good mood b/c I received a $2.5 CLI on my PPMC! Total limit on the card is now $4,500, with a hair over $10k in total limits with Sync now. 

10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: More Sync Love!

Grats on the PPMC CLI Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your CLISmiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the increase

Message 4 of 11
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

@Batsamandrobin wrote:

A few weeks ago I requested and received a $2.5k CLI on my Amazon Prime store card. At that time, I also tried requesting an increase on my PayPal MC but it was a no go. With it being the beginning of the month (and because I'm impatient lol), I thought I'd take another shot at it today. 

Sync must be in a good mood b/c I received a $2.5 CLI on my PPMC! Total limit on the card is now $4,500, with a hair over $10k in total limits with Sync now. 

CONGRATS!! how long have you had the cards? I can't get an increase with Synch for my life even though TU almost 800

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 11
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI approval!!! It will continue to grow as your TU score increases...   Smiley Happy
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I recently got a PPMC too- where in the web portal is the "luv" button.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 9 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your PayPal MC 2X plus  CLI - I will be taking my shot at a Sync CLI on September 12th!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.